The SharePoint Site Management training is suitable for anyone who needs to manage one or more SharePoint sites or support colleagues in doing so.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
1. Efficiently configure SharePoint sites.
2. Manage user permissions and permissions.
3. Create informative pages with elements such as news and media.
4. Successfully maintain control over shared documents.
Participation in this training requires basic knowledge of working with documents in SharePoint.
The program below includes the standard topics for this training. As customization and in-company specialists, we are happy to adjust the program based on the learning needs.
Introduction to Site Management
- Different management roles in Microsoft 365
- Your role as a SharePoint site administrator
- Differences between team and communication sites
- Using Hub sites
Creating Sites & Managing Members
- Creating a site
- Applying site templates
- Changing the appearance
- Managing members and guests
- Setting site permissions
- Customizing the navigation menu
Pages & Web Parts
- Setting up the homepage with sections and web parts
- Creating and publishing news articles
- Displaying news from different sites
- Managing pages and news
- Document Libraries & Document Management
- Creating document libraries and setting permissions
- Sharing documents (externally) and managing shared documents
- Comparing versions and restoring with version history
- Checking out and checking in documents
- Setting read and edit permissions
- Adding and updating document templates
- Using document sets
- Publishing and approving content
Lists & Columns
- Creating new lists and managing lists
- Adding different types of columns
- Conditional formatting of columns
- Creating and managing views
- Metadata in document libraries
Microsoft Sharepoint TrainingSharePoint Site Administration
25 September - 19:00 - 22:00
3 Hours Training
Max 10 Participants